Friends of the Carnegie Library
1. Donations-Donations can be made in honor of someone, in memory of someone, or become a Friend of the Carnegie Library. Contact Melanie Redden or Mary Cole if you are interested in making a donation. All donations help with the restoration and maintenance of the building.
2. Be a grant writer. Contact Melanie Redden or Mary Cole to help with writing grants to help with renovation and preservation of the building.
1. Donations can be made in honor of someone, in memory of someone, or just to help out. Contact Melanie Redden if interested in making a donation. All donations go to help the library with daily supplies, books, programs, and special projects around the library.
2. Fundraisers-Keep an eye our for our special fundraisers. We have a bake sale on Good Friday for Easter, a bake sale around Halloween, a raffle basket, and our Gingerbread House Contest. Be a baker, buyer, purchase raffle tickets, or find out how to enter our Gingerbread House contest (PreK-8th) grade or how to support the contestants in the contest.
3. Volunteer your special skills for programs.
4. In-Kind-Donations of snacks and craft materials for the children's programs.
5. Book donations in memory of someone, in honor of someone, or just need to clean some space on your books shelves. We do not take magazines, encyclopedias, science books, or textbooks as these subjects change rapidly.